How it Works
You can use Net Dial in various ways to get connected at the highest voice quality and lowest rates possible.
How to Get Started .
- REGISTRATIOIN :
- Apply for a Net Dial account by visiting the Sign Up Page. Fill in the necessary fields and click on Submit.
- After you have clicked on Submit, you will be able to see your login information and a confirmation will also be sent to your email id.
- The login information will have two account details ... one for Net Dial Customer Self-Care Interface access, and the other for SIP authentication (smart-phone Apps and Softphones). The password is common for both the id’s.
- Download the appropriate Net Dial App from the links below:
Signing into Net Dial Apps
a. Open the App, enter your SIP account details for Username / Password. Click Sign In.
b. Once you are logged in, you will able to see “Registered” on the phone.
c. Your are ready to make calls.
- Making Free Calls
- a. To make free calls from mobile to mobile, just dial the Net Dial phone number of the person you are trying to reach.
- Making Calls to Landline or Mobile
- a. First, Add Credit to your account if you have $0.00 balance in your account.
- b. Make international calls by using this format: 00+country code+phone number. For example, to call 2222222222, you have to dial 442222222222.